7.11.18

Tiger Themed Holiday Christmas Cards, Decor and Gifts

Christmas Bengal Tiger Small Christmas Stocking by Incatneato
This is a great collection of tiger themed Christmas greeting cards, decorations and gifts, for all tiger lovers.  It's not my design but I love the stocking pictured above.  This is my first year designing tiger Christmas holiday products.  My first design is the following...

Wild Tiger Season's Greetings Christmas Paradise Holiday Card
Wild Tiger Season's Greetings Christmas Paradise Holiday Card
I have been living in Southern California for almost four months now and my location has inspired this design.  I take daily walks on a path that is refereed to, by some, as "The Jungle".  There are palm trees, tropical greenery, many birds, coyotes and other animals.  Since it rains, next to never, the paths are a beige-ish dust.  I would not be surprised to see this beautiful tiger rest beneath the palm fronds.  The entire collection can be found at Wild Tiger Holiday Paradise Christmas Collection.  My favorite from this collection is the personalized ornament...