9.11.18

Giraffe Themed Holiday Christmas Cards, Decor and Gifts

Santa On Giraffe Deco Ornament

After horses, giraffes have always been my other favorite large animal.  Some even think that the last horse I owned was very giraffe-esque.  I have a few giraffe Christmas tree ornaments but the following is my first holiday design...

Beautiful Giraffe, Decorative Christmas Trees Flat Holiday Card
Beautiful Giraffe, Decorative Christmas Trees Flat Holiday Card
I imagine this is how giraffes would go about the holiday season.  They are the perfect size to add a tree top decoration and their trees would resemble their own beautiful decorative pattern.  This design is available on greeting cards, party invitations, address labels, wrapping paper and more.  Take a look at the entire collection here at Beautiful Giraffe and Christmas Trees Collection.  I love the personalized ornament...

Personalized Giraffe and Christmas Trees Holiday Ceramic Ornament
Personalized Giraffe and Christmas Trees Holiday Ceramic Ornament

Here are a few more of my favorite Christmas holiday Giraffes...


Patience Brewster Mini George Giraffe Christmas Ornament

I love Patience Brewster's Christmas Ornaments.

Women's Thigh High Stockings Colorful Christmas Giraffe

I'm going to need these stockings for the holidays.  I LOVE them so much...

 LED Gold Grapevine Giraffe Yard Decor

This is a beautiful outdoor holiday decoration.  I'm currently traveling but have owned a few houses that would have been a perfect home for this Giraffe.