5.11.18

Beautiful Peacock Themed Christmas Holiday Cards, Decor and Gifts

Decorative Peacock Wreath

For the last few years I have been doing a great deal of traveling.  I have lived in 4 states this year and two of them have included peacocks as a regular part of my life.  It inspired me to create a Christmas holiday peacock collection.  The greeting cards are my favorite...

While one normally views the peacock as a colorful display, this trippy design shows only the holiday decor with color.  When life presents fantastic feel good moments, like the warmth of a holiday season, I think the onlookers forget their own holiday splendor, as the peacock does here.  Christmas is a magical season for all.  This design is available on a variety of holiday products.  Take a look at the site Peacock and Christmas Tree Holiday Collection.

Want a little more color to your holiday peacock?  Then take a look at these amazing designs...

Colorful peacock large christmas stocking