21.4.21

Pretty Ballet Themed Ballerina Birthday Invitations for all Ages

Full Moon Pretty Ballerina Ballet Birthday Invitation

Ballerinas absolutely need pretty ballet themed birthday invitations to celebrate their special day.  As a dancer, all of my birthdays growing up were danced themed and a lot of times spent with my friends from dance school!  I loved getting to hand out dance themed invites and always wanted to be involved in choosing the perfect design.  A few of the key aspects I looked for when choosing my perfect invites were outfits, tutu's to match mine and a matching hair color of the ballerina that was similar to mine.  

Featured on this post are a few of my favorite ballet birthday invitation designs with a variety of hair colors and tutus to select from!  All of the invitations can be easily edited to reflect your party information!  All of the invitations listed on this post have a default of matte paper, but you can also select form other paper types such as semi-gloss to best suit your style!



Paris Ballerina and Eiffel Tower Girls Ballet Invitation
Paris Ballerina and Eiffel Tower Girls Ballet Invi Invitation