10.10.19

Beautiful Sunflower Save the Date Wedding Announcements

There are a few different designs in this collection.  The first is a beautiful bokeh sunflower Save Our Date...

This is my second autumn living in San Diego and this design perfectly describes my feelings of a SoCal fall.  The changes are subtle, the lighting and colors are magic in a bokeh kind of way.

The second design is a beautiful slate and sunflower arrangement...

I spent over half my life living in various locations in Pennsylvania.  This Slate and Sunflowers design feels like home.  The slate is decorated with red berries and greenery.  This design is also available with string lights...

Rustic Sunflowers, Slate, Lights Save Our Date Invitation
Rustic Sunflowers, Slate, Lights Save Our Date Invitation

This next design features sunflowers on rustic barn wood...

Sunflowers on Wood Rustic Save the Date Wedding Invitation
Sunflowers on Wood Rustic Save the Date Wedding Invitation

I have owned horses for a good bit of my.  I often boarded them at beautiful old barns in Pennsylvania.  They would all decorate for the seasons and holidays.  These Save the Dates bring back that warm rustic feeling.  This design is also available with string lights...

Each Save the Date can easily be personalized on-line.  Just select your favorites to view additional details and edit.