21.11.18

Personalized Baby's First Christmas Bunny Ornaments

Baby's First Christmas Bunny Ornament


I love wild bunnies and for whatever reason I have been spending a lot of time with them lately.  On my daily walks there are many places with at least one bunny every few feet.  Then, one of the horses that I'm taking care of hurt herself.  So, I began reading the book The World of Serendipity to her and a bunny, that looks like the one in the ornament above, started visiting us and sits about two feet from me while I read.  It made me think about how many bunnies there will be come spring and inspired me to create the following design...

Personalized Sweet Bunnies Baby's 1st Christmas Ceramic Ornament
Personalized Sweet Bunnies Baby's 1st Christmas Ceramic Ornament
This ornament has a matching personalized Baby's First Christmas Stocking...
I also took one of my older cute little girl bunny designs and created a baby's first Christmas ornament...