13.4.23

Unique Mugs - Mother's Day Gift Ideas

MOM's MUG from Your Favorite Child
Looking for a great gift idea for Mother's Day? Look no further than unique mugs! Not only are they affordable, but they also make for memorable keepsakes that can be used and appreciated every day. While there are plenty of "Mom" mugs to choose from, you can also choose a theme that your mother or mother-in-law would love, such as flowers, birds, the beach, or any of her hobbies. The following are a few of my favorites...

This is my favorite Mom Mug every year...

 

If you're a fan of mugs that are as witty on the inside as they are on the outside, then you're going to love this one! This mug has it all, with text and images printed on both the inside and outside of the mug. On the front, it reads "Mom's Mug - A Gift from Your Favorite Child", and on the back, it features a message that will surely make your mother smile: "I LOVE YOU MOM! and I'm sorry your other kids aren't as awesome as me". But that's not all! When your mom takes a sip of her favorite beverage, she'll see the message on the inside that reads "I know you love me best". This mug is the perfect gift to show your mom just how much you appreciate her on Mother's Day or any day of the year!

Back of MOM's Mug from Your Favorite Child

More MOM Mugs



Beach Mom Mug
If you have a mom that loves everything beach, this customizable mug is perfect for her.  Personalize it with her name or any text you choose, like "Best Mom Ever." It's sure to make her feel special and remind her of sunny days spent by the shore.

For moms who love flowers and gardens...

This beautiful mug features a lovely hummingbird surrounded by vibrant wildflowers. But that's not all - it also boasts one of my favorite details: a small image on the inside rim. I can't get enough of this mug and its gorgeous design.

Horse Loving Moms

 

I'm a horse crazy mother and could never have too many horse themed mugs. I love this mare and foal design for Mother's Day. If you have a mom with a similar horse problem, take a look at Horse Themed Mother's Day Gift Ideas. You will many great gifts for Horse Loving Mothers of all ages and riding disciplines.